GroupPal.in (Muraya Network Private Limited)
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The Platform is owned by Muraya Network Private Limited a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at Ground Floor,#6- Mahalingapuram Main Road, Kamdar Nagar, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India. Its Admin offices at 80C, Racecourse Road, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India (hereinafter referred to as "GroupPal").
YOUR ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
Your mobile phone number and/or e-mail address is treated as Your primary identifier on the Platform. It is your responsibility to ensure that Your mobile phone number and your email address is up to date on the Platform at all times. You agree to notify us promptly if your mobile phone number or e-mail address changes by updating the same on the Platform through a onetime password verification.
You agree that GroupPal shall not be liable or responsible for the activities or consequences of use or misuse of any information that occurs under your Account in cases, including, where You have failed to update Your revised mobile phone number and/or e-mail address on the Website Platform.
If You share or allow others to have access to Your account on the Platform ("Account"), by creating separate profiles under Your Account, or otherwise, they will be able to view and access Your Account information. You shall be solely liable and responsible for all the activities undertaken under Your Account, and any consequences therefrom.
When You use the Platform or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
PLATFORM FOR TRANSACTION AND COMMUNICATION
The Platform is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. GroupPal is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Platform's Users.
USER REFERRAL POLICY
1. GroupPal Referral Programme is a reward program initiated by Muraya Network Private Limited ("GroupPal") for encouraging Eligible Users to refer the GroupPal App to their friends and family.
2. Each Eligible User ("Referee") is provided with a referral code, which he/she may choose to share with people known to them personally and have consented to receive such referral code.
3. Each new user ("Referred") downloading the GroupPal App shall receive referral code shared by the Referee.
4. Users must refer and distribute the referral codes only to people known to them personally and have consented to receive such referral code. Users must not send bulk and spam emails to distribute the referral code nor must users post it on any public platform for distribution to strangers. Any violation of these terms will immediately lead to disqualification of use of the GroupPal App in addition to exposure to further legal action.
8. For the purpose of these terms and conditions "Eligible User" shall mean such users as may be indicated by GroupPal from time to time.
9. In case of any issue pertaining to the eligibility to refer or be referred, the independent decision made by GroupPal shall be final and binding. For any issue pertaining to receipt of Rewards, please write to email@example.com.
10. Company reserves the right to terminate the GroupPal Referral Programme or modify these terms at any point in time, without notice to users. This wouldn't affect the benefits already availed by such user.
11. These terms are in addition to and not a substitution for the terms and conditions on the GroupPal App / website or other product(s) / service(s) specific terms and conditions. Further, these terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Chennai.