REFUND AND RETURN POLICY
* The Merchant agrees to process returns of, and provide refunds and adjustments for, Products sold and/or payment collected through its GroupPal by this Agreement, the Acquiring Banks instructions and Card Association Rules. The Merchant understands that all refunds must be routed through the same Acquiring Bank payment gateway through which the Transaction was made. If the Merchant initiates refunds through any other mode, the Merchant shall be fully liable for all Chargebacks raised in respect of the Transaction refunded. The Merchant shall ensure that Muraya Network Private Limited at all times have sufficient funds of the Merchant to process refunds initiated. Muraya Network Private Limited shall not be liable to process any refund initiated in the event of insufficient funds.
* The Merchant understands that no refund shall be processed by Muraya Network Private Limited after a period of 90 days from the date of the Transaction.
* The Merchant shall (a) maintain a fair return, cancellation or adjustment policy bythe type of business; (b) disclose its return or cancellation policy to Customers at the time ofpurchase, (c) not give cash refunds to a Customer in connection with a card sale, unless required by law, and (d) not accept cash or any other item of value for preparing a card sale refund.
* The amount of the refund/adjustment must include any associated taxes required to be refunded and cannot exceed the amount shown as the total on the original sales data except by the exact amount required to reimburse the customer for postage (if any) that the Customer paid to return Product. The Merchant understands that if the refund policy prohibits returns or is unsatisfactory to the Customers, the Merchant may still receive a Chargeback relating to the Disputed Transaction.
* It is hereby agreed and acknowledged by the Parties that the Service Fee charged by Muraya Network Private Limited in respect of a Transaction that has been confirmed shall not be refunded or repaid by Muraya Network Private Limited to the Merchant or any other person irrespective of the Customer Charge being rejected, chargeback, refunded or disputed.